Hey Everyone! I was nominated for the “Sunshine Blogger Award” by Betcha Didn’t Know. Everyone check out this blog. Such a fun read and I love to follow their stuff. You would too. Thank you so much for the nomination!
- If you could be the opposite gender for one day would you?
I don’t believe I would. I honestly for simply a day it wouldn’t be much different. Now I WOULD trade places with my husband for a day just to better appreciate all that he does for my daughter and me.
- If you could turn into any animal what would it be?
I would probably have to say a cat. They live the life don’t they! They spend most of their day sleeping and eating and what could be better than that.
- If you could have super powers, what ability would you have?
The power I would choose would be the power to heal, no doubt. Can you imagine a super power where you could cure and heal anything? Injuries, illnesses of the mind and body, diseases, cancer. That would be beyond amazing.
- If you received a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy or do?
I would definitely pay all our bills/debt. I would then put a certain amount away for our daughter and future children (God willing of course) and then use the rest to add on to our house!
- If you could teleport, what places would you visit?
Hmm… This is a hard one. I would love to visit so many places. I believe I would start with Europe though. Probably London… all the history. Remember the United States is only a few hundred years old compared to the places in Europe. Jerusalem would be amazing as well. To see places Jesus walked would be a dream.
- What do you hope people receive from your blog?
I hope people read my blog and are inspired to revert back to some of the older ways of thinking and doing. I want people to cherish family and friends over money and success. I want us all to grow and aim to be more like our grandparents were.
- What is your biggest phobia?
Hmm… Again this is a hard one. I would probably say getting sick. I use to have the very serious, but ridiculous phobia of throwing up, but got over that very quickly when I was pregnant. Gotta love morning sickness!
- What is your favorite song?
Gosh, I am not sure about this one. I listen to music and enjoy it, but have never been the type of person who could remember the name of songs or who sang them. I wish I was and have tried, but for some reason that sort of thing never sticks with me.
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
I would have to say my family. They are all unique, but strong in old fashion values and are all my best friends.
- What are you most greatful for?
The Lord dying for my sins is #1, but next to that… My daughter and husband. They are answered prayers. I wanted nothing more than a family of my own and God has blessed me with just that. Watching my daughter grow alongside my husband is my favorite thing in the world.
I would love to nominate…
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate others
- Ask the nominees 10 questions
- Notify the nominees of their nominations.
- Have fun!
1. What do you love about where you live?
2. What’s your most cherished memory?
3. What is your favorite holiday?
4. If you to move somewhere miles away where would you choose?
5. What’s your favorite movie and why?
6. If you had to describe your blog in one sentence what would it be?
7. What is your life’s motto?
8. What fictional characters life would you like to have yourself?
9. Describe your best friend.
10. What would you like to try that you haven’t been able to yet?